Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Update

OK so I have a few (quick) points to make:

1) I am apparently terrible at keeping blogs- although sieve-like memory + remembering to update regularly was never really going to gel well.
2) Brain food diet had a bit of a break while I feasted on junk food for about a week- mmmm double down. (Note to self- investigate negative effects of junk food on brain function)
3) The neglected state of my vegie garden is like a metaphorical reminder of how much I suck at 'simplifying' my life.. I seem to be busier than before!
4) I may have forgotten to go to work the other day.. resulting in such a backlog of work that I had to spend nearly an entire night formatting 180 tables (that could have been spread over 2 days).. resulting in lack of sleep, resulting in impaired brain function. Pretty vicious cycle if you ask me.. I've put up post it notes to remind myself to go to work tomorrow.
5) I had an egg for breakfast, and once I have finished my research proposal (due two days ago- oops!) I will go for a run!.. Get back on track so that you all won't have to send me reminder texts any more!


No comments:

Post a Comment